The 13th AUN/SEED-Net Regional Conference on Energy Engineering (RCEneE 2020)
You are invited to contribute your research outputs to the 13th AUN/SEED-Net Regional Conference on Energy Engineering held in conjunction with the 3rd International Conference on Smart City Innovation to be held by Universitas Indonesia (UI) on October 27-28, 2020 at Grand Inna Bali Beach Hotel, Indonesia.
Regarding the sponsorship for faculty member of AUN/SEED-Net’s Member Institutions (MIs) to attend the Regional Conference (RC), the operation and selection criteria has been changed as follows:
- The nomination email/letter from MIs is NOT required.
- The faculty member is welcome to submit abstract or full paper directly to the organizer.
- RC organizer and RC Scientific Committee will rank the submitted abstract or paper based on the quality and the selection of sponsored participants based on the ranking of the submission.
The sponsorship covers:
- Round-trip air ticket (arranged by AUN/SEED-Net)
- Accommodation max. of 3 nights
- Round-trip airport pickup
- Conference registration fee waiver
Please kindly be informed that the sponsored participant is required to submit another full paper to be published with ASEAN Engineering Journal (AEJ) within 1 year after the RC. This paper must not be published anywhere else with ISBN/ISSN, including conference proceedings. Failure to complete the submission, he/she will be temporarily suspended from receiving the future RC sponsorship.
The expected attendance of the joint conference is more than 200 researchers in the fields. AUN/SEED-Net strongly believes that this 2-day event will bring together researchers and scientists from leadings universities in Southeast Asia, Japan and beyond. Thank you for your eager contribution to share and shape the future with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you in Bali soon.
For more information, please check the website: https://smartcity.ui.ac.id/icsci/
Abstract Submission: 20 June 2020 ( for submission click here )
Full Paper Submission: 20 July 2020
Paper Review Announcement: 6 August 2020
Camera Ready Paper Submission: 10 September 2020
Conference Day: 27-28 October 2020