The virtual 13th Regional Conference on Geological and Geo-Resource Engineering (RCGeoE 2021)
The JICA Project for AUN/SEED-Net is pleased to announce that the Geological Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), will host the virtual 13th Regional Conference on Geological and Geo-Resource Engineering (RCGeoE 2021) from December 20–21, 2021 under the theme: Geological and Geo-resource Engineering for Sustainable Earth.
Conference website: https://rcgeoe2021.ugm.ac.id
The conference will start with a plenary session followed by a panel discussion and parallel sessions (consisting of oral and poster presentations). Several other related activities are also on offer:
1) Scientific Workshop
- Title: Invisible Water Resource: The Science of Groundwater
- Date: December 21, 2021
2) Special Lecture Series
- Field: Geological and Geo-Resource Engineering
- Estimated event schedule*: third and fourth weeks of November 2021
3) Student Paper Competition
- Date: December 21, 2021 (announcement and award)
4) Early Career Program
- Topics: Science communication, work-life balance, and career choices for geologists and geoscientists.
- Estimated event schedule*: first and second weeks of November 2021.
*The exact date is subject to speaker availability.
- Deadline for Full Paper Submission: November 5, 2021
- Notification to Authors: December 1, 2021
- Registration and Payment Deadline: December 15, 2021
- Conference Date: December 20–21, 2021
- Submission System: https://easychair.org/account/signin?l=EXLCIUxqGaLb4652pJLo0K#
Good news! The deadline for paper submission is extended to November 20, 2021. Do not miss the chance to join RCGeoE 2021.
Visit the website for more information: https://rcgeoe2021.ugm.ac.id or contact the organizer directly regarding the conference at email@example.com
We are looking forward to seeing you.
Note: Papers will be reviewed upon submission. Selected papers will be presented during the oral or poster sessions of the conference and subsequently published in the IOP Conference Proceeding Series: Earth and Environmental Science.
All faculty members of Member Institutions (MIs) and AUN/SEED-Net alumni are welcome to apply for AUN/SEED-Net Sponsorship. The sponsorship covers the conference registration and publication fees.
- Interested persons should submit their papers directly to the organizer.
- AUN/SEED-Net offers sponsorship for up to 32 participants based on submission of the paper’s ranking to the organizer.
- Please contact the organizer directly regarding the conference at firstname.lastname@example.org