The 14th AUN/SEED-Net Regional Conference on Environmental Engineering 2021 (RCEnvE2021) & the 7th International Conference on Environment 2021 (ICENV2021)
JICA Project for AUN/SEED-Net is pleased to announce that the 14th AUN/SEED-Net Regional Conference on Environmental Engineering 2021 (RCEnvE2021) in conjunction with the 7th International Conference on Environment 2021 (ICENV2021) will be held virtually from 6–7, 2021. The conference is being organized by the School of Chemical Engineering, Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) and will be a large technical event focusing on the theme: Sustainable Development Goals: Embedding Green Technology and Industry 4.0 for a Greener Future.
All faculty members of Member Institutions (MIs) are welcome to apply for the “Member Institutions AUN/SEED-Net Sponsorship for ICENV2021-RCEnvE2021”
Scope of the Conference: click here.
The details of application:
Faculty members are welcome to submit an extended abstract directly to the organizer at this link.
- ICENV2021-RCEnvE2021 organizing committees will rank the submitted abstract/paper based on quality.
- ICENV2021-RCEnvE2021 organizing committees and AUN/SEED-Net will then offer sponsorship for up to 32 participants based on the ranking of the abstract/paper.
- ICENV2021-RCEnvE2021 abstract template is available at this link.
Please strictly adhere to the guidelines.
- Please email email@example.com with any queries relating to submission.
The sponsorship covers: Conference registration fee
- Submission of abstract: from now until August 31, 2021
- Notification of sponsorship decision: September 6, 2021
- Submission of full paper: September 6, 2021–November 7, 2021
We look forward to meeting you all virtually at ICENV2021-RCEnvE2021!