AUN/SEED-Net’s Promotional Visit to CLMV Year 2016 is scheduled during 7-15 September 2016. The purpose of the trip is to introduce Host Institutions (HIs) in some Engineering Fields to Sending Institutions (SIs) in CLMV Countries with the expectation to leverage the number of students studying in that Engineering Fields. This activity also aims to raise potential applicants’ awareness of HIs and strengthen HIs and SIs engagement in CLMV Countries.
The event also aims to promote and provide information of the following Graduate Degree Program Scholarships for students in CLMV countries.
- Master’s Program
- Doctoral Degree Sandwich Program
- Integrated Graduate Degree Program
- Doctoral Degree in Japan
- Doctoral Degree in Singapore
The schedule to visit Member Institutions in CLMV Countries is as following.
- Institute of Technology of Cambodia (ITC), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Date: 8 September 2016, 09.00-12.00 hrs.
Venue: Conference Hall A, Building A, ITC
- University of Yangon, Myanmar
Date: 9 September 2016, 08.30-11.30 hrs.
Venue: Arts Hall (Ground Floor), University of Yangon
- Yangon Technological University, Yangon, Myanmar
Date: 9 September 2016, 13.30-16.30 hrs.
Venue: Assembly Hall, Main Building, Yangon Technological University
- Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology, Vietnam
Date: 12 September 2016, 08.30-12.00 hrs.
Venue: B4 Conference Room
- Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST), Vietnam
Date: 13 September 2016, 08.30-12.00 hrs.
Venue: Meeting Room 222 – C1 Building
- National University of Laos (NUOL), Vientiane, Lao PDR
Date: 14 September 2016, 13.00-16.30 hrs.
Venue: Room A308, Electronic Building
Interested candidates who are willing to pursue the higher study in 10 Engineering Fields are welcome to join the Open House.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Chemical Engineering (ChE)
- Energy Engineering (EneE)
- Natural Disaster (ND)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Geological and Geo-Resource Engineering (GeoE)
- Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering (MEManuE)
- Environmental Engineering (EnvE)
- Materials Engineering (MatE)
- Computer and Information Engineering (CIE)
AUN/SEED-Net joins hands with the following Host Universities to provide the information of the scholarships, study courses and how to apply. The students will have a chance to ask any query directly to Host Universities and AUN/SEED-Net.
- University of the Philippines Diliman (UPD), Philippines
- Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB), Indonesia
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Malaysia
- Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Indonesia
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Malaysia