International Conference on Computer Engineering, Network and Intelligent Multimedia (CENIM) 2019 is an annual international conference organized by The Department of Computer Engineering – Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (DCE-ITS). The goal of this conference is to facilitate researchers, practitioners and lecturers around the world to publish, explore and share their current research in Computer Engineering and related fields in modern computer network technology such as Cloud Computing, IoT and Computer Security, Intelligent Multimedia including Image and Video Processing, Game Technology, and other Computational Systems such as Embedded Systems and its related topics.
The theme of this conference is “Trends on Future Technology in The Era of Internet-of-Things (IoT) and Big Data to Improve the Quality of Human Life”. Many research topics can be covered due to the IoT and Big Data theme, such as energy, health, education, transportation, water, security, etc. The topic of interest includes, but not limited to:
- Computer Engineering: Internet-of-Things, Embedded System, Robotics, UAV, Ubiquitous Computing, Digital Signal Processing, Mechatronics, and Automation.
- Networking: Computer Network, Wireless Sensor Network, Mobile, Information Security, Digital Forensics, Web Intelligent, and Big Data.
- Intelligent Multimedia: Computer Vision, Computer Graphics, Visualization, Image & Video Processing, Game Technology, and Machine Learning for Image & Video
Information Technology: ICT in Smart City, Information System, Information Management, and Information Processing
The important deadlines are:
- The Submission Deadline: August 15,2019 (final extension deadline)
- Notification of Acceptance: September 15, 2019 Early Bird Registration: 5 October 2019
- Final Manuscript (Camera-Ready): October 15,2019
Dr. Reza Fuad Rachmadi, Technical Program Committee-Chair of CENIM 2019
Dept. of Computer Engineering, ITS