Representatives from AUN/SEED-Net Member Institutions who have a strong intention to organize the Regional Conference are eligible to apply and receive a maximum grant of USD14,000. The theme of each RC must be closely related to any of the following 10 engineering fields, and cross-disciplinary areas are strongly encouraged. The selection of the awardees will be proposal-based.
- Chemical Engineering (ChE)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Computer and Information Engineering (CIE)
- Geological and Geo-Resource Engineering (GeoE)
- Materials Engineering (MatE)
- Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering (ME/ManuE)
- Energy Engineering (EneE)
- Natural Disaster (ND)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Environmental Engineering (EnvE)
Due to the new normal, AUN/SEED-Net is offering organizers the opportunity to organize the RC as a virtual, hybrid, or on-site event. The program guidelines, financial guidelines, and application forms can be found on the AUN/SEED-Net website: https://seed-net.org/programs/rc-organizers/
Apply online by March 15, 2022.
For inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org