JICA Project for AUN/SEED-Net and the organizing committee of Regional Conference in Chemical Engineering are delighted to announce that “The 13th AUN/SEED-Net Regional Conference on Chemical Engineering 2020 (RCChE-2020),” in conjunction with “The 5th International Symposium on Conservation and Management of Tropical Lakes,” will be held at Cambodiana Hotel, Phnom Penh, Cambodia on 4th-5th February, 2021.
Under the theme “Insights and Challenges toward Achieving SDGs,” the scope of the conference covers a wide range of issues related to sustainable development on the aspects of climate change and societal growth. The 13th RCChE-2020 intends to bring together leading academics and scientists in the field of Chemical Engineering to exchange and share the insights and challenges toward achieving SDGs.
Please download the template and submit your abstract online via the event’s website: www.rcche.itc.edu.kh
For AUN/SEED-Net sponsorship opportunities, please see https://www.rcche.itc.edu.kh/sponsor#sponsor-page
* Note: If the international travel still be difficult by that time, this conference will be conducted online.
- Abstract submission for Oral Presentation/Poster Presentation: 15th October 2020
- Notification of acceptance for Oral Presentation/Poster Presentation: 1th November 2020
- Deadline for the submission of extended abstract: 31th December 2020 (Required for Oral Presentation)
- Online registration will be available from early November 2020