AUN/SEED-Net’s Promotional Visit to NUOL, UY and YTU is scheduled during 6-8 September 2017. The purpose of the trip is to introduce Host Institutions (HIs) in some Engineering Fields to Sending Institutions (SIs) in CLMV Countries with the expectation to leverage the number of students studying in
that Engineering Fields.
The event also aims to promote and provide information of the following Graduate Degree Program Scholarships for students in Lao PDR and Myanmar.
1. Master’s Program
2. Doctoral Degree Sandwich Program
3. Doctoral Degree in Japan
4. Doctoral Degree in Singapore
The faculty staffs, students and interested applicants who are willing to pursue a higher study in 10 Engineering Fields are welcome to join the event.
1. Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
2. Chemical Engineering (ChE)
3. Energy Engineering (EneE)
4. Natural Disaster (ND)
5. Civil Engineering (CE)
6. Geological and Geo-Resource Engineering (GeoE)
7. Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering (MEManuE)
8. Environmental Engineering (EnvE)
9. Materials Engineering (MatE)
10. Computer and Information Engineering (CIE)
The event is free of charge. Please reserve your time to meet us as the following schedule.
1. National University of Laos (NUOL), Vientiane, Lao PDR
Date: 6 September 2016, 13.00-16.00 hrs.
(Contact Person: Dr. Sounthisack Phommachanh, email@example.com )
2. University of Yangon (UY), Myanmar
Date: 8 September 2016, 08.30-11.30 hrs.
Venue: Science Hall, University of Yangon
(Contact Person: Dr. Soe Soe Han, Department of Physics, firstname.lastname@example.org )
3. Yangon Technological University, Yangon, Myanmar
Date: 8 September 2016, 13.30-16.30 hrs.
(Contact Person: Dr. Myo Myint Han, International Relations Office, email@example.com and
AUN/SEED-Net joins hands with the following Host Universities to provide the information of the scholarships, study courses and how to apply.
1. University of the Philippines Diliman (EneE)
2. Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (MEManuE)
3. Universiti Putra Malaysia (CIE)
4. Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology, Thammasat University (ChE)
5. Malaysia-Japan International Institute of Technology, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (ND)
6. Kasetsart University (MatE)